Friday, May 20, 2011

Rust and Roses

Spring has definitely sprung here in Oregon. It was a beautiful sunny day with a not too shabby 78 degrees.  But, you know what I love even more about Spring? It's garage sale and market time!

With that being said, I was very busy today.  I started the day with a couple of local garage sales and then moved on to the big church rummage sale.  I will show you some of my finds later.

For now though, I want to show you what was the highlight of my day. I finished up my afternoon with a trip to Rust and Roses.

For those of you who are not familiar with Rust and Roses, it is a vintage, shabby boutique in a very talented lady's garage here in Corvallis.. Her name is Holly.
Holly runs this cute market every couple of months.  I first found her when I saw her ad on Craigslist over a year ago and have been hooked ever since.  This time, I asked her if I could photograph her market and share it with all of you out there in blogland.  Enjoy the eye candy!












Aren't her displays great? I always get inspired when I go there. Anyway have a great weekend! I will be busy sprucing up my backyard.


Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment