Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall........

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who's the most beautiful of them all?

Happy Wednesday everybody! So, in my first post yesterday I showed you a few pics of the Funky Junk Sisters Market that I went to. I pointed out the gold mirror I purchased.. Well here is what I did with it...

First, I want to show you the end of my hallway. Those of you who know me know that I am usually drawn to rich, warm, darker colors.. I love red!  However, as of late I have been very into white and other neutrals.  Maybe it's the warmer months that are coming or maybe my taste is just changing, who knows?

I recently had added this white pitcher of flowers hoping to lighten up the hallway but I just wasn't "feeling" it.  Previously I had a dark urn filled with red and orange flowers that was great for the Fall and Winter.



Now, here is the mirror I bought at the market. I painted it white and really love it! It looks so fresh and light.  All though, I am not sure of the placement... the mirror is bugging me a bit because it is really cloudy. It is old so the mirror is getting that antique look. I thought it would just add to the vintage charm but I am not so sure.. I would love to hear your thoughts...

Until tomorrow...
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment