Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mirror: Before and After

Hi All!  Just an update. I am working on my cabinets.. It is a very long and cumbersome process but they're getting there.  I am hoping to see a lot of progress on those over the weekend.

But for now, here is a little project I finished. I had bought that antique gold mirror at a thrift store for 7.50 and the candles holders were gold and I got them at a garage sale for 2.00. (I didn't take a before pic of the candle holders) I know.. bad blogger!


I know it's not the best picture but I had bad lighting and a mirror to work with.
I wanted to show you  a close up of the distressing. You can see the gold coming through, I love that!
Love,
Kristy

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Looks great. I'm a sucker for mirrors =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I just bought a similar style mirror on Friday and I alreay painted it white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the distressed look!!

    Melissa
    vintagemellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought the minor would look better in white. It really does though. great choice of color.

    ReplyDelete