Monday, August 1, 2011

Kitchen Redo

Ok so I missed my deadline by a day.  However, I did reveal the dining room so I should get some points for that.

Well without further adieu, here is my new kitchen.

As a reminder, here is what my kitchen looked like before. A dated wood with big black iron hinges that looked a bit industrial.



And here is my kitchen now....






I used Benjamin Moore White Dove to paint all the cabinets. It really lightens up the whole kitchen especially since my kitchen is a bit on the smaller side.  I may still tweak a few things as I find some accessories that I am on the hunt for but for now, I am super happy with the way it turned out.

Check out my link party page to see all the fabulous blogs that I link up to. I am also linking up with A 2 Z..

7 comments:

  1. Kristy, The kitchen looks wonderful...what a beautiful transformation!
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how wonderful your redo turned out! Bravo!!! It looks fabulous!!!

    xxoo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy - Impressive! Your kitchen looks fabulous! I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your arms were super tired after all that hard work! It was so worth it, wasn't it? Great job! Andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you just used regular paint? How do you keep from brush marks/foam roller marks showing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your black counter top.

    ReplyDelete